A Thriller Of A Night
Saturday October 21st, 2017
Pediatric cancer can be scary but it doesn't have to be!
Join us for our Thriller of a Night Fashion Show on Saturday October 21st, 2017.
All guests are VIPs with us and will enjoy light bites and desserts along with an entire night of fun and inspiration.
This event is fun for the whole family too!
Evening of events:
7-8pm Light bites, music, cash bar and fun
8-9pm Halloween Fashion Show
9-11pm After party, dessert and live concert with The Lovebenders
Start thinking of your costumes now!
*This is a VIP only event*
Shout out to our current VIPS:
The Corriveau Family
Amy Sue Brown
Eugenia Garnes & Brittany Sekinger
The Baker Family
DO YOU WANT TO BE A STAR ON STAGE!?
Here's all the details:
- The Fashion Show is Saturday October 21st at Express Live Downtown.
- It is a Halloween theme fashion show, start thinking of your costume now.
- All guests are VIPs!
- There are table sponsorships available and individual VIP tickets. All of which can be fundraised for and whatever is remaining you are responsible for.
- All fundraising families are committing to raising a minimum of $1,000 and this can translate into tickets. All while supplies last.
- VIP Table levels range from $1,500-$10,000 and are almost sold out!
- VIP Tickets-$75 each.
- Individual VIP tickets will not have a spot at a table but there will be chairs available upstairs for the show.
- Our event is centered around fun and celebration of our heroes! As soon as you arrive, we want you to be able to enjoy food, followed by the fashion show, and finally ending with a live music concert...all in the same venue! Plus, the entire event will be family-friendly.
- Guest will enjoy complimentary light bites and dessert and there will be a cash bar.
- This year all models of all ages will be paired with our amazing heroes! If you want to walk with a friend we will pair both of you with a hero! Consider them your new buddy and bestie!
- All models are responsible for their outfits, hair and makeup for the girls. You will arrive with your guests at the event to enjoy so don't forget a spot for you too!
- We will have one rehearsal so you feel prepared and can get excited! This will be closer to the event.